Tagged :))

Assalamualaikum & Salam sejahtera , You Guys . Borink kan sekarang nieyh? Fyah pun sama lahh ! *sep2 !* . Okay . This is the FIRST time Fyah main game nieyh . Game nieyh kene tag men-tagged . HAHA :D btw , Thanks to Byha & Yana because TAGGED me yaw . Okay . Let's Start ! 


#credit : Tekan sini

Rules :-
1. You must POST this rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No TAG BACKS.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS'. You legitimately as known as REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me :-

- saya kuat merajuk / senang terasa
- saya suka meminta maaf apabila nampak someone menangis or sedih
- saya kuat menangis 
- saya hebat dalam matapelajaran Mathematic 
- saya suka membuat kawan saya ketawa
- cita cita saya ialah ingin menjadi doctor
- saya suka warna Purple & Pink
- saya suka makan chocolate
- saya suka makan laksa , kuetiaw , nasi lemak & masakan mom saya
- saya suka minum minuman jus , horlick and byk lagi *boleh dikatakan semua!*
- hobi saya ialah melayari internet & mendengar lagu & ber-Blogging




Nabihah questions & my answer :-




1) How many hour/minutes do you always online on sosial web such as Facebook in a day?


- 5 hours . 3 hours evening & 2 hours night :)


2) Which country do you guys wish to go ?


- South Korea 


3) What is your nickname ?


- Amatullah , Syafiyah , Pyah , Fyah


4) Do you guys love to make new friends ?


- Of course . I love   to make friend 


5) Who is your special person in your life ?


- Allah , Rasul , my family , my teachers , my friend & my lovely  


6) Which hobby do you prefer ? Surfing internet or reading ?


- Surfing internet :))


7) You are good in what subject ?


- I'm good in Mathematic & Bahasa Melayu :)


8) Love Blog or Facebook ?


- Both of them lah .


9) Where did you born ?


- Pulau Pinang .


10) When is your last time you update your blog ? 


- Sunday , 16 October 2011 .


11) Have you guys farted ?


- YES ! Of course :))




Dyana's question & my anwer :-




1) What song do you like ?


- Korea -> Of course lah -> UKISS - 0330 :))
  English -> banyak lah ! but nieyh yg paling suke -> Justin Bieber - Baby :)


2) Who is your lover ?


- My lover ade banyak lah ! Nickhun , Min Woo , Lee Min Ho :))


3) Which selebrity are you like ?


- Min Woo , BOYFRIEND :)


4) Do you have a pet ?


- I don't have lah .


5) When you born on this earth ?


- 23/06/1999


6) Do you like KPOP ?


- Of course ! Minat gila2 lah .


7) What is your real name ?


- Amatullah Syafiyah


8) When do you intend to marry ?


- Ntah . I don't have any idea lagi lah :)


9) With whom you want to marry ?


- I want to marry with Min Woo !!


10) Do you like my blog ?


- Of course lah , Dear :))


11) Do you love nose picking ?


- No! No wayy ! HAHA :DD






# credit : Tekan sini 




These are my question for you all who are tagged by me :))




1) What is your real name ?


2) Where do you live ?


3) Do you love shopping ?


4) What is favourite colour ?


5) What is your school name ?


6) Do you love my blog ?


7) Do you always visiting my blog ?


8) When is your birthday ?


9) Where do you born ?


10) Do you guys love KPOP ? *kalau yes , same with me lah!*


11) You Guys Love Facebook or Blogger or Tumblr or Formspring or Twitter ?




Fyah nak tag :-




- Hanis


- Nabihah

- Feeka


- Taikedo

- Kak Syaza

- Syahidah

- Puteri

- Kak Puteri

- Nazuha

Ameira

- Kak Syakirah

Itu sahaja :) Okay ? Hehehe ;) 

Love ya ,
~Syafiyah Ali Sabri~





3 comments:

syaza said...

thanks sayang tagged sis .

syaza said...

blog sis nursyazasyazwaniearsad.blogspot.com.
bukan pretieristic anymore kay.

Faiqah said...

http://cup-of-sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/bingo-im-tagged.html

kindly visit me! Ini jawapan Feeka tau Fyah! :D